- Work in the innovative, international environment of the DESY campus
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Open and respectful cooperation
- Flexible working hours with flexitime agreement and mobile working
- Complimentary use of a fully automatic coffee machine, mineral water and tea
Cycle is a young high-tech company that manufactures world-leading precision systems based on ultra-short pulse lasers. The DESY spin-off company was founded in 2015 by renowned researcher Prof. Franz X. Kärtner. For customers in science and industry we manufacture unique products that enable new applications in biology, material analysis and precision metrology. Our systems are used in research facilities around the world, and as an official partner of ESA we supply the next generation of time distribution systems for the DeepSpace ground stations. We are constantly advancing our technology in close cooperation with leading international institutions. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to complement our international team (currently 15 people and 1 dog) in Hamburg.